Thursday, April 16, 2009

Repetition...a writer's cardinal sin!

and it begins....

Welcome to my Blog, part of my website (paulfitzsimons.com/paulthewriter), on which I will share my joys, adventures and despairs (not too many of them I hope) that go with writing a novel...while trying to get another one published.
I will probably take the occasional break from all the 'novelling' (I know, not an actual word) with the odd short story or poem, which i will publish on the website and would appreciate your thoughts. Be kind!

I hope it will be of help to fellow writers (no, you're not alone...definitely not) and entertaining for the rest of you...hopefully, you'll be laughing with me...

Enjoy

(This is only repetition if you're reading this after coming from the website)

Right, back to procrastination...I mean, writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment